Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include job title in subject line
We seek a Nurse Leader with Documented Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement experience in the medical field to join our team. Ascertain whether transactions are properly supported and recorded for various regulatory requirements. Responsible for periodic review of department internal control procedures. Periodically review business processes to identify and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency and/or accuracy of claims processing. Prepare and maintain accurate working papers and files to support findings. Take a lead role in working with management to ensure compliance and regulations are followed, including HIPPA.
- Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement, Infection Control, and Safety Programs.
- Work closely with clinical managers and staff.
- Observe and evaluate existing practices and policies; developing solutions, re-evaluating system.
- Develop, implement, and maintain appropriate standards, processes, and documentation methods.
- Develop educational manuals.
- Work with our network of health care providers.
The Heidi Group maintains a culture of integrity, caring, excellence, and safety.EOE/M/F/D/V
- Diploma from accredited School of Nursing. (Registered Nurse)
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in the field of Quality Control.
- Current unrestricted license to practice nursing in Texas.
- Strong professional nursing skills, leadership, analysis and decision making abilities.
- High critical-thinking skills, organizational skills and communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate all aspects of the systems of care, identify problems and develop solutions.